The Network's Vision
We envision a society in which formerly incarcerated people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and offense types pursue their dreams as educated and empowered citizens with valued experiences. We see a world in which we have the rights and opportunities needed to make important contributions to our communities and beyond.
Our mission is to promote the education and empowerment of formerly incarcerated people through a collective community.
Our Strategic Goals
We accomplish our mission by
* Strengthening social networks of formerly incarcerated people
* Creating spaces for formerly incarcerated people to share and discuss ideas
* Changing social perceptions of incarcerated and formerly incarcerated people
* Changing incarcerated and formerly incarcerated people’s views of themselves
* Promoting and supporting prison and post-prison education
* Demonstrating the value of our lived experience
* Advocating for criminal justice policy change
Discover Your Future!
Discover career-related jobs that welcome formerly incarcerated applicants and see the value in your lived experience. Positions listed below have been sent to us by members and allies who have said formerly incarcerated people are welcomed and valued. If you have additional opportunities to list here, email them using the button below.